Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop for charity is a way for bloggers to raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network. Hershey’s will donate $10 to Children’s Miracle Network for each post in the blog hop that contains a virtual Easter Basket. I was given my basket by Connie Roberts aka ConnieFoggles from her Pay It Forward blog post.
Raising money for charity is important to me. I’ve helped in different causes in the past, but this is one of the easiest ways I’ve seen so far. I’m posting my virtual Easter Basket and passing it on to Heather of Beautiful British Columbia who is always volunteering and helping to raise money for charity. Right now she’s involved with the Chicago Breast Cancer Walk.
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Thank you Hershey’s.