MEME: Share What Makes You Feel Thankful
This was started by http://www.growmap.com/thankful-meme/
This is what Gail wrote, I would encorage you to join it.
Thankful Meme as an opportunity to share our thoughts on what makes us grateful.
I am thankful for all the generous bloggers who actively collaborate with us. These four have been most influential:
- Derek Semmler – (DerekSemmler) – the WordPress Ninja who installs and maintains Thesis and the plugins on all our joint venture blogs and provides technical support and answers for us and many others who have requested his assistance.
- Murray Newlands – (MurrayNewlands) – Expert on Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing – If you are serious about blogging Murray offers Expert Blog Consulting Services and offers tips on Blogger Outreach. Interested in collaborating? You may be interested in our new Blog Club.
- Ninety-Eighty-One Award Winning Logo Design – (_1981_) – Read what Joshu Geiger shared with us about logo design.
- Search Friendly Web Design – (SearchFriendly) – Sammy specializes in SEO friendly Web design and WordPress. He originally installed and still advises and assists with this blog.
We will share many more in the near future because collaborating is be key to blogging success. If you haven’t read the exceptional recent guest post How Guest Blogging Can Change Your Life by Greg Rollett of Rock Star Lifestyle Design we encourage you to read it now.
I am especially thankful for the dofollow bloggers who recognize that it is so much easier to reciprocate automatically and the genius of creators of CommentLuv and KeywordLuv. Watch for a new post about the many dofollow bloggers we know. We are actively researching and reaching out to dofollow bloggers and making Twitter dofollow blog lists.
We want to include your dofollow blog – let us know in the comments or at Twitter if you’re not on the list!
This Thankful Meme is the perfect excuse for you to write about what you are grateful for and to share some link love with those bloggers who have increased your knowledge, shared their skills, entertained and cared. I hope you’ll get involved. If you link to this post I’ll see your links and add you to one or more future Thankful posts.
I would like to thank the above, I am also going to add Bloggers I am thankful too and pass on the MEME.
To Gail for starting all this http://www.growmap.com
Heather Smith from for all her help and encouragement. www.boatinginbeautifulbritishcolumbia.com
Steve Hall from www.adrants.com for showing me what is possible.
Connie Roberts www.brainfoggles.com for all her help and support.
For their help and encouragement early on www.benspark.com and www.joetech.com
Thanks to Eric Schechter from blog.clickbooth.com and Bre from www.Neverblue.com from supporting my blog.
Thanks to www.missyward.com and Shawn at blog.affiliatetip.com
Geoff and Sally as well as Tim and Deb.
I would also like to thank Chris Brogan for his support.
2 comments on “MEME: Share What Makes You Feel Thankful”
@murraynewlands MEME: Share What Makes You Feel Thankful [link to post] (via @affdump)
– Posted using Chat Catcher
Comments are closed.