Following the great success of this one-day conference which I hosted last year, my friends at Our Social Times have put together another impressive array team of experts for an update on the latest strategies, tools and techniques in social media marketing.
Speakers at Social Media Marketing & Monitoring 2011 include Aaron Strout (WCG), Dan Serafaty (Viadeo), Giles Palmer (Brandwatch), Dan Martell (Flowtown), Jennifer Neeley Lindsay (The A List) plus “gamification” gurus, Bunchball. The topics are as varied as they are fascinating:
– Using Social Gaming for Marketing
– The 5 Golden Rules of Location Marketing
– Marketing through Personal Business Networks
– Social Media Monitoring for Brands
– What Brands can learn from Start-ups
– How to Identify and Engage with Influencers
– Social Media Dashboards & Engagement
The conference will be fully interactive with presentations, case studies, Q&A sessions and panel discussions. There will also be some exhibitors showcasing their social media marketing tools and services. The ticket price includes lunch, refreshments and a handbook for the day, plus time for networking at the end of the day.
Early Bird tickets are available from the event website now from just $195. Our readers can get a 10% discount using the promo code: murray10.