Influence People’s live event on how to integrate Email Marketing with Business Social Media event features an exceptionally strong speaker line-up (shown below) and is expected to be a sell out.
WHEN: September 17th, 2010
WHERE: San Francisco, California
- Brian Solis – Principal, FutureWorks
- Dan Martell – Co-founder, Flowtown
- Chase McMichael – CEO, InfiniGraph
- Murray Newlands Co-founder, Influence People
- Marissa Louie – Founder, HeroEx
- Luke Brynley-Jones – Founder, Influence People
- Kristin Hersant – Director of Corporate Marketing, Strongmail
- Jennifer Neeley-Lindsay – Host of A List, Blog Talk Radio
- Kath Pay – Co-Founder, The Email Academy via video
WHO BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING:
- Marketing Strategists & Directors
- Advertising Executives
- Direct Marketing Managers
- PR and Communications Managers
- Social Media Experts
- Bloggers & Journalists
Book your Early Bird Tickets and save 42% off the normal ticket price. For full details and to save an additional 10% automatically click on this link to purchase.
One comment on “Email Marketing & Social Media San Francisco”
Sigh..I wish I could visit this event in San Francisco. I really love listening to conferences like this one to increase my knowledge in email marketing and social media as well. Better luck next time for me.
Comments are closed.